Greetings Seminole County Virtual School Families.
This message is for families who signed up to take courses with SCVS at the start of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students will receive their usernames and passwords between August 10 and August 16.
- These credentials will be used to access your student’s virtual school courses.
- Please only contact SCVS if you have not received your username and password by August 17 and note that you do not need to create your own account credentials or submit any additional course requests at this time.
- Usernames and passwords will be sent to your student’s SCPS student email address.
- For directions on how to access your student’s SCPS email address please visit: https://sites.google.com/myscps.us/scps-family-questions/home/parent-tips/student-email
- The username for your student’s email address is their STUDENT ID NUMBER.
- If you do not know your STUDENT ID NUMBER, please contact your school site.
- The initial password is their birthday in the format of yyyy/mm/dd.
- To reset your password click: https://cpr.scps.k12.fl.us/external/GenerateEmail
- Parents must have their email address attached to their student’s record in Skyward to reset the password.