Please see below the latest updates from the SCVS team.
We ask you to PLEASE be patient with us as we are working as hard as possible to get all students scheduled into all of their classes as soon as possible, ideally by Monday morning (August 17, 2020). Please read below for additional updates:
1. Most students have SCVS classes already scheduled in the virtual learning platform at FLVS.net. Teams of people are working diligently today, Sunday, to get the rest into the system. This will not be possible for every student but we are doing everything possible to make this happen.
2. GOOD NEWS - SCVS is flexible and even if a student does not have classes ready to go by Monday, they will not be marked 'absent' or be behind in their virtual classes.
3. Usernames and Passwords to log into FLVS.net will be emailed to students' SCPS email addresses once classes are scheduled. Please contact the help desk at 407.320.0350 for additional help with usernames and passwords. If you have the SCPS email address, but need to reset the password, you may do that @ https://cpr.scps.k12.fl.us/external/GenerateEmail
4. SCVS classes are NOT scheduled into Skyward so you will not actually see a schedule in Skyward. The exception are classes in the eCampus virtual learning platform: Elementary Specials Classes, ASL, Business Keyboarding, Fitness Lifestyle Design, and Personal Fitness.
5. Schedule changes for HYBRID & SAVE MY SEAT: if a student has the wrong class or is missing a class, please contact their zoned/assigned school to make a schedule change. SCVS staff cannot do this for any HYBRID or SAVE MY SEAT students.
6. If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have many people answering that email and only a few available to answer the phone.
Finally, we are looking forward to the school year and our teachers are excited to get started. Although there will certainly be bumps in the road in this unprecedented start to the school year, we will get through everything as long as we all work together.
Your SCVS faculty, staff, and admin team